Wednesday, April 3, 2013

PSP ISO Handler (Objective-C Class)

PSP ISO Handler is a new Class I'm currently working for Mac OSx .
With PSP ISO Handler I'm able to read info from a PSP game ISO file type.




This class will help me create new projects for handling psp game files like psp game manager. Right now I can get any file from the ISO file and read any info of the game like title, region, system version ++. When done with PSP ISO Handler I'm wanna find a way to read info from CSO files without convert them to ISO.

A Demo of what class can currently do: 
















More Tech Info:
I'm using bkisofs open source library for reading ISO file with some changes I made to the class.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Nice job!

    Game programmer here, always nice to see hardcore stuff :D

    ReplyDelete